The Student Room Group

what should i choose?

hi, I am 15 years old and im in fourth year. I am currently doing biology(nat5), chemistry(nat5), maths(nat4), business(nat5), drama(nat5), English(na5), graphic communication(nat5). I need help choosing which subjects I want to take to higher. I know I am taking higher biology, chemistry, English and nat 5 maths. however I am unsure whether to take higher drama or business, my parents say I should take business but I am still unsure, any suggestions?
Original post by Edzell_123
hi, I am 15 years old and im in fourth year. I am currently doing biology(nat5), chemistry(nat5), maths(nat4), business(nat5), drama(nat5), English(na5), graphic communication(nat5). I need help choosing which subjects I want to take to higher. I know I am taking higher biology, chemistry, English and nat 5 maths. however I am unsure whether to take higher drama or business, my parents say I should take business but I am still unsure, any suggestions?

I really does depend on what you are thinking of doing at uni/in later life whether you should take drama or business. But if you don't know what you want to do then I'd suggest (1) ask your teachers if they can let you see the outlines of the courses and (2) choose the one you are most competent in.
Btw don't let your parents push you to take a subject if you don't want to do it.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending