anahmalik
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I just got accepted into the foundation programme for Royal Holloway on a conditional offer. I have a few other conditional offers such as University of Bristol and Queen Mary, but am told I need to accept Royal Holloway's offer ASAP along with the deposit of 1,000 pounds. I want to know, if i accept the offer and get in unconditionally, can I still choose other unis? And if I can and i opt not to go to RH, do i get my 1,000 pounds back? it says the deposit is refundable, but im not sure if it is after being given a CAS?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by anahmalik)
Hi I just got accepted into the foundation programme for Royal Holloway on a conditional offer. I have a few other conditional offers such as University of Bristol and Queen Mary, but am told I need to accept Royal Holloway's offer ASAP along with the deposit of 1,000 pounds. I want to know, if i accept the offer and get in unconditionally, can I still choose other unis? And if I can and i opt not to go to RH, do i get my 1,000 pounds back? it says the deposit is refundable, but im not sure if it is after being given a CAS?
Hi,

Please view this page for information on deposits and refunds: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...onspolicy.aspx

It states:

You will not qualify for a deposit refund if:
  • Your study plans have changed, for example you have decided to study elsewhere or are no longer planning to study abroad.

Accepting your offer demonstrates that you wish to attend Royal Holloway, so if you meet your offer's conditions and accept it, but then change your mind and withdraw your application, then you would lose your deposit.

If you want any further help on this I recommend you getting in touch with our Admissions Office on +44 (0)1784 414944 or by emailing [email protected].

Best,

Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (96)
61.94%
No (59)
38.06%

Watched Threads