The Student Room Group

Concerned...the pill & pregnancy

So having been unable to find advice anywhere, I thought I'd try here.

I've been on destrogel for over a year, never get a period and never miss a pill.

I had sex without a condom about 6 weeks ago, and again about 4-5 weeks ago.

I'm also on concerta, but am starting to feel nausea, tiredness, have been having bad mood swings the past few weeks and have just started getting what feel like cramps and some brown/yellow discharge. as I don't get periods, I have no idea if I've missed one, and am starting to worry. i haven't noticed any weight gain but have had a loss in appetite, although I've also had a bit of a rough time lately and a bad break up. I've been more prone to migraines and also had a bit of lower back pain recently, however I'm prone to both so am just not sure.

anyone any help? I don't even know what the symptoms of pregnancy on destrogel are and am freaking out a little.
Reply 1
Take a test. It's unlikely if you've been taking it properly, but possible.
Reply 2
I threw up the other night, although the nausea seems to have subsided.

looking in the mirror, i feel like i can see a bump but i feel like i'm being paranoid. i also bloat quite easily and have a touch of IBS but don't remember looking this big yesterday.

absolutely panicking, and I haven't been able to go and get a test.
You're highly unlikely to be pregnant, and the 'bump' at this stage would be barely there if you were, but testing is the only way for you to be sure.

Supermarket own brand tests can be much cheaper and got with other shopping.

Quick Reply

Latest