Turn on thread page Beta

Hey every1,
    this is my first time posting so (to introduce) my name is matt johnston, its nice to meet u (Well im sure it WILL b, lol) im from n.ireland, and history is really depressing me a t the mo.
    at the mo. im sooo very : (depressed : ( because my his. teacher is crap, so i turned to u guys 4 help. the courseWork We have to do is "hoW Were the lives of the northern ireland people affected during the second World War", We have top incluede continuity, change and diffence. if ne1 has done this essay i Would lovingly accept it, lol, or if anyone has ne miracle hints on hoW to do it, that Would also b greatly appreciated, im sooo bored With this subject rite noW, and i shudnt b, so PLEASE help me...PLease.:confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.