The Student Room Group

i cheated on my ex girlfriend and lost all my friends in the process

Firstly i know how bad it is to cheat, i honestly feel terrible, i really loved her and im so upset all the time, im in sixth form and ive lost all my friends in the process of cheating on my ex, i constantly feel judged, awkward have no on to talk to, i really need some help!!
Umm how does one exactly cheat on their ex? If you mean as in you found someone else really quickly then that doesn't classify as cheating, it just means you're more of a dick.
Hey I cheated on my boyfriend last summer and it's safe to say it was the worst decision I've ever made. I lost ALL of my friends and so many people wrote things about me on Twitter / Facebook. I felt so crappy at the time but now I never even think about the situation or him. I lost friends in the process but those guys should've had my back when I was dumped and needed them most! So trust me, you don't need them! And in a year you'll probably forget it even happened
Reply 3
Original post by 1234liz4321
Hey I cheated on my boyfriend last summer and it's safe to say it was the worst decision I've ever made. I lost ALL of my friends and so many people wrote things about me on Twitter / Facebook. I felt so crappy at the time but now I never even think about the situation or him. I lost friends in the process but those guys should've had my back when I was dumped and needed them most! So trust me, you don't need them! And in a year you'll probably forget it even happened

hey thats so similar to my situation, thankyou for giving me some support, i mean it sounds like you completely understand, were you in uni when this happened or?...
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

youve forgiven yourself and you realise you made a mistake. That's the most important thing. Don't allow anyone to make you feel bad. Explain to your friends and hopefully they should understand and let it go. If not then move on, talk to new people, make new friends! Before you know it you'll be at university and meet lots of new people.

cheating is a horrible thing to do but you realise your mistake and that's the most important thing for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending