Do you think I should do 5 A/AS Levels?

Watch
mutsamak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've nearly made my final decision for my sixth form choices but I'm still trying to make my mind up on what I should do. So far I have Business Studies, ICT, Maths and Chemistry but I really want to do Photography. Do you think these will too much for me, or? Please can you give me advice, thanks
antisansculotte
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I do five AS levels (History, French, English Lit, RS and Philosophy) and it's not absolutely awful. You need a lot of commitment though! If you have a lot of interest you will be fine.
elmosandy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mutsamak)
I've nearly made my final decision for my sixth form choices but I'm still trying to make my mind up on what I should do. So far I have Business Studies, ICT, Maths and Chemistry but I really want to do Photography. Do you think these will too much for me, or? Please can you give me advice, thanks
Do all five and if it's too much drop one early
ihaditbad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Personally I think this will be too much, I do chemistry and it requires a lot of work. I also know friends that do maths and they complain about how hard and practice it requires adding photography will increase your work load by a lot.One of my friends also does photography and this takes up a lottt of her time. But at the end of the day it's up to you
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mutsamak)
I do/have done 5 plus STEP.
I think it's fine if you enjoy the subjects and are good at them.
Pato1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They are making A levels even harder... forget about it.
JD8897
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you are very smart you can do 5, Ict and business dont require as much revision or classwork as some like chemistry so as long as you work very hard you can manage it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
45.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
13.64%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (3)
13.64%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
4.55%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
13.64%

Watched Threads