The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

The Grange Accommodation

Hi,

I booked my accommodation for DMU, year beginning September 2015 and was wondering who I will be living with / who will be in the same building as me. I'm living in The Grange, Block B, Floor 3, Flat 1. Anyone else living in the same flat, or just The Grange in general?:smile:
I am :smile: Block C, Floor 2, 207 :biggrin:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I'll probably see you around then!! :smile:
Probably :biggrin: what course are you doing?
Reply 4
Fine Art! :smile: I'm actually the same person who posted that Fine Art thread that you replied to as well haha, you're doing it too aren't you?
hahah i only noticed after i had posted that reply :P my bad. yus im doing fine art ^^
Reply 6
Haha it's fine :') and ah cool I'll most likely see you around then since we're in kind of the same accommodation and doing the same course haha!
Reply 7
Hi I've booked accommodation in The Grange too, I'm on the first floor. I'll be studying English Language and Media :smile: Whereabouts are you from?
Reply 8
Original post by Katie5302
Hi I've booked accommodation in The Grange too, I'm on the first floor. I'll be studying English Language and Media :smile: Whereabouts are you from?

Hi, sorry I've taken so long to reply I haven't been on here for ages! I'm from near Birmingham, what about you? :smile:
Reply 9
That's ok, i'm from a village inn Cheshire:smile: im moving in on the 25th sept, you?
Reply 10
Original post by Katie5302
That's ok, i'm from a village inn Cheshire:smile: im moving in on the 25th sept, you?

I'm moving in on the 26th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending