The Student Room Group

Student Finance Compelling Personal Reasons

Hi there,

I was wondering if I would be eligible for CPR for a years worth of funding? I repeated the first year twice and I am wanting to start on a 3 year course, which means I have 2 years worth of funding left. However, I left my course due to a lot of problems. Ill be straight up. I started to suffer from a lot of depression. My mother is a recovering alcoholic and suffers from severe depression/anxiety. She recently started drinking again which caused all kinds of problems as well as problems at home. I had to look after her as well. My niece was also born and put straight into intensive care, we were told she more than likely not make it...but she did thankfully.

I never saw a doctor for my depression. I was wondering if submitting evidence of a letter from my doctor, evidence of my mothers depression and the intensive care of my niece would be enough to grant my CPR for 1 year? I have started to see a doctor now but not whilst I was at uni, therefore there is no evidence of seeing the doctor about depression up until now. I can however provide evidence of the other problems stated.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello CTS95,

I replied to this in your previous post.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending