The Student Room Group

Research Sample Size

Hi. I'm currently doing a research assignment at college, not uni, for my Law class. It's only a 1000 word assignment and we get to choose any topic relating to the English Legal System but as part of the brief we have to describe the sample size and type.

The topic i have chosen is Alternative Dispute Resolution as i have no knowledge on this and i know it's going to be on our final exam, so it seemed a logical guess. For this research assignment, i am only collecting secondary data relating to the topic and will undertake no primary research. I plan to do a descriptive study around ADR and collect opinions, perspectives and statistics by way of secondary data.

My question is; how do i determine my sample size? That's the main bit i'm stuck on.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending