The Student Room Group

Am a Nigerian, ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm stressed by a levels too 😞.
Reply 61
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Broski wetin de happen? Se you understand Yoruba well well?

hahahaha. I dey ooo, how your side. I be Yoruba boy .
Original post by Idris11
hahahaha. I dey ooo, how your side. I be Yoruba boy .

Me too sef be Yoruba girl. Everything na fine o. Me and family go waka for Nigeria in two weeks time. Abeg se boko haram and malaria no touch us
Reply 63
[QUOTE="Ekemini;54440863"]
Original post by Idris11

Asin. There are actually some Nigerians here. Omo I was surprised when I saw them. Are you in university? I still dey for a levels and the stress is catching up to us. One boy in my class said he might not even go to uni because he is just tired of this life.

yes oo i dey university but i had to stop after my first year due some financial issue but Baba GOD go handle am. Hahaha make the boy no get tired ooo. Are you in the UK.
What are your opinions on Nigeria being one of the MINT countries due to being the economic powerhouse of Africa?
[QUOTE="Idris11;54441093"]
Original post by Ekemini

yes oo i dey university but i had to stop after my first year due some financial issue but Baba GOD go handle am. Hahaha make the boy no get tired ooo. Are you in the UK.

I dey niger
Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your view on the stereotype that Nigerians are fraudsters?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
What are your opinions on Nigeria being one of the MINT countries due to being the economic powerhouse of Africa?

Even though according to statistics we might the economic powerhouse the citizens in general are not feeling the effects. When they said we had the highest GDP us Nigerians laughed because we were like....where is the evidence. Most Nigerians live in poverty. Our oil reserves are drying out. We are supposed to produce fuel to export but we import it instead. Our government is broke.
According to the statistics Nigerian people will draw up for you we are about to enter an economic breakdown.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your view on the stereotype that Nigerians are fraudsters?

I will say the stereotype is justified. We don't portray ourselves well overseas
Original post by Ekemini
Even though according to statistics we might the economic powerhouse the citizens in general are not feeling the effects. When they said we had the highest GDP us Nigerians laughed because we were like....where is the evidence. Most Nigerians live in poverty. Our oil reserves are drying out. We are supposed to produce fuel to export but we import it instead. Our government is broke.
According to the statistics Nigerian people will draw up for you we are about to enter an economic breakdown.

Interesting response :holmes: the obvious has to change in order for the country to feel the full effects of how financial statistics are rating the nation as.

Next question, what do you prefer in the mornings, cereal or toast?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Interesting response :holmes: the obvious has to change in order for the country to feel the full effects of how financial statistics are rating the nation as.

Next question, what do you prefer in the mornings, cereal or toast?
When I eat breakfast in the morning 30 minutes later I feel like as if I haven't eaten anything for two days. Which Is why I always eat a big lunch at school. Like a normal human requires 1 serving to be full I require 5. My mum says its because I have worms in my stomach and I kind of agree with her cause I am always wondering where the food goes

So you see I can no longer eat according to preference. Eating toast or cereal in the morning is like me fasting. I need a huge breakfast to barely last me to lunch at 12 noon
Reply 71
I'm almost surprised nobody has asked you whether you're a prince and if they send you money will you send them a lot more back.
I suppose you want my credit card details?

Jk ^ , i'm sorry had to.
Reply 73
Original post by Idris11
Feel free to ask me anything

How do people in your country view Aliko Dangote? :smile:
Reply 74
Original post by hilrho
How do people in your country view Aliko Dangote? :smile:

He's a very important person to us because, Helps in providing employment and funding the youths in some social programs. And he is the richest man in Africa.
Reply 75
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I suppose you want my credit card details?

Jk ^ , i'm sorry had to.

that not too good for a joke m8. We Nigerians are not all fraudster. And dont judge a nation by what one of is citizen has done overseas. We are not all the same. Nigerians are peaceful and lovely people to be with, but we still have some black sheep among us.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is the greatest Nigerian author in your Opinion?
Reply 77
Original post by D.MCK
I'm almost surprised nobody has asked you whether you're a prince and if they send you money will you send them a lot more back.

Firstly m8, i dont need nobody to send money and am not a prince. We Nigerians are not all fraudsters, we are lovely and peaceful people to be with, but we still have some black sheeps around us.
Reply 78
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is the greatest Nigerian author in your Opinion?

prof Wole Shoyinka
Original post by Idris11
am just trying my best m8, but college is helping cause i dont have to come home. Except during the holiday. But i believe all the nagging we get from them is to shape us into a better person in the future.

What do you mean by nagging? Can you tell us a little bit more about how Nigerians bring up their children? Ive heard they push their children to work hard a lot (that's a very good thing)

Quick Reply

Latest