I just finished paper 3

further organic and fuels and energy

how was organic?
Reply 3
The Imperator
how was organic?

It was pretty good!!~ No trick question. At least I think
Reply 4
I took both further organic(H) and Biochem(C).....
god, it was so damn easy!!!!! I never thought it'd be that easy. At least the past papers seemed hard.....but this was a piece of cake....but I screwed up on paper 1 and 2...so I guess it doesnt totally cancel out.
Anywayz, tell me what u thought of it!!!!
Reply 5
Paper 3 was BEAUTIFUL!! I did Option F (Fuels) and Option G (Modern...), and I really think they were easy. My friends who did Option D (Environmental) also said it was really easy!
Reply 6
i did biochem and environmental chem....thought it was pretty straight to the point and did way better then paper 1 and 2, which i screwed up 2..but hopefully i slide. didnt go into great detail when i studied so the answers were a bit broad.....oh well.

2 to go!!! then i am free until july which will be the ultimate decider:/
Reply 7
I did modern analytical chamesitry and further organic....both beautifully easy!! Hopefully made up for the dodgy paper1 yesterday
Reply 8
Guido
I did modern analytical chamesitry and further organic....both beautifully easy!! Hopefully made up for the dodgy paper1 yesterday

I agree, they were lovely...
Reply 9
I'm finally done... I did Analytical and Organic... not too shabby, the practice ones seamed harder.
Reply 10
what stroke me was the fact that they moved 10 points from P3 /5 per option to P2/
Reply 11
Tomek
what stroke me was the fact that they moved 10 points from P3 /5 per option to P2/

Yep, that's why yeaterday we had NMR and stuff on paper 2. I'm done with IB, with the last exam easier than expected. 15 exams, 15* :biggrin: ! Going back to computer gaming!
Reply 12
What?? So thepercentage is different? What does HNMR have to do with it????
Reply 13
They simply want you to know more on paper 2 than they usually did. Hence more things were put in there (like mixing NMR with SN1 and SN2). That is all. But hey, it already in the past. And there comes a time when you have to put the past behind. That's a good moment I think :cool:
Reply 14
Good time? It's High Time for that... :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending