The Student Room Group

Skype me for french speaking practise?

I'm really scared for the AQA A2 oral and I need to practise urgently, anyone want to practise with me?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
i would practise with you but im in AS :frown:
Reply 3
I am a native french speaker, I would practice with you.
Im doing AQA A2 and have my exam in jst over a week id like to practice :smile: My skype is [email protected]
Reply 5
i done mine on monday :redface: it was so scary, good luck with yours.
What sort of things were you asked?
Good luck... I am in my 3rd year of uni (currently in France)... but I got an E in this exam when I was at school... safe to say my French has improved a lot since then hahah.
Reply 8
Original post by love_lingo
What sort of things were you asked?

well for the cards, there was either relationships or music, i picked relationships it was about this boy that never left his sister he always stayed with her at home which was quite sad haha didnt even know what to say, i wanted to say he should get a life haha but that wasnt enough. but i just got general questions like where i like going on holiday,why and stuff like that, there was like 3 questions i didnt even understand so i made up anwsers haha so like lets hope that doesnt bring me down haha
ahaha wow :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending