The Student Room Group

Suggest issues for scrutiny by the Education Committee

The Education Committee wants to hear from you! What do you think they should focus on in the next parliament in regards to issues related to education and children’s services?

If you have suggestions, tweet them to @CommonsEd using the hash tag #ClosingTheGap and they will be used to guide the committee on where to focus their attention.

If you would like to find out more about what the Education committee does, visit their homepage.
Who am I?
I’m the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I work in the Digital Outreach team (DOT). We do not work for or represent the government. We are politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. To find out more about what we do or get involved with parliament visit our outreach page or follow us @UKParlOutreach.
Have you been sharing your thoughts on what the Education Committee should be focusing on next Parliament?

The closing date for submissions is the end of the day Thursday 26 March. Tweet your suggestions to them now @CommonsEd using #CloseTheGap. Get involved and have your say - their work affects you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending