The Student Room Group

She said it

A couple months ago I posted on here that I told my girlfriend that I loved her but she felt she couldn't say it back at the time (probably because it was too early [2/3 months]). Well she has now told me that she loves me too and has said it a couple times now.

I made this thread to say thanks to the TSR users for telling me to hang in there, also to help anyone else out there that may be going through the same or similar problem.

It's also a bit more of an upbeat thread which makes a change from some of the others you see here in the "relationship" forums.
Original post by Anonymous
A couple months ago I posted on here that I told my girlfriend that I loved her but she felt she couldn't say it back at the time (probably because it was too early [2/3 months]). Well she has now told me that she loves me too and has said it a couple times now.

I made this thread to say thanks to the TSR users for telling me to hang in there, also to help anyone else out there that may be going through the same or similar problem.

It's also a bit more of an upbeat thread which makes a change from some of the others you see here in the "relationship" forums.

My guy it took a couple months for it to happen ? Oh well now slam the ting

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's amazing! So happy for you OP :biggrin::biggrin:

I told my boyfriend I loved him one year into our relationship, but he said he didn't feel the same way. Three years later, I'm still waiting for him to say it back....:cry2:
That's amazing! So happy for you OP :biggrin::biggrin:

I told my boyfriend I loved him one year into our relationship, but he said he didn't feel the same way. Three years later, I'm still waiting for him to say it back....:cry2:

Sorry for being blunt, but why are you with him? :confused: He sounds emotionally stunted. 4 YEARS and he cannot tell you he loves you? Find someone who can/does.
Sorry for being blunt, but why are you with him? :confused: He sounds emotionally stunted. 4 YEARS and he cannot tell you he loves you? Find someone who can/does.

It's a fair question. To be honest, I'm with him because I'm desperate and pathetic. He's the only guy who has ever shown any kind of interest in me. He's a kind and gentle person, and he treats me quite well, so I feel I might as well stay with him. I have nothing else in my life worth living for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending