The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Biology @ Imperial?

Hi guys,

I wonder if anybody are currently reading biology in imperial or neuroscience in ucl????? ... or, if you know someone, please do contact me. Any help would be highly appreciated.

The case is like that. I am a first year student from Manchester, going to transfer to 2nd year Neuroscience@UCL or Biology@Imperial. I have still not made up my mind, there are too many to think about. Basically I heard of that Imperial is disciplinate while UCL is lazy, but UCL seems to be more reputated in biology field, esp neurosciece. Personally speaking I love hard work and elite people by my side, hate lazybones.... (of course not you guys! *_^) but Imperial's 2nd year programme is a bit far from neuroscience, which I am currently majoring in. So.....

I would like to talk to anybody doing either course to get first hand information about it. Decision making in days!..... :frown:

BTW, UCL offer me some scholarship. but not as big as 1xxxx... Do anybody know if Imperial would offer international students scholarship?
And, are there any chances to study mathematics with biology? I mean, doing 2 degrees at the same time in either univ.....

Thanks a lot!!!

Magnolia

Latest

Trending

Trending