elliewilliams95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am trying to decide which university to go to and I am currently deciding between Bath, Exeter and Cardiff. I am going to study Biomedical sciences (medical sciences at exeter). I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or information on the student life, costs and the universities as a whole as well as the course. I'm finding it hard to decide!
Thank you
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by elliewilliams95)
I am trying to decide which university to go to and I am currently deciding between Bath, Exeter and Cardiff. I am going to study Biomedical sciences (medical sciences at exeter). I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or information on the student life, costs and the universities as a whole as well as the course. I'm finding it hard to decide!
Thank you
Use unistats and read your course reviews from website like WhatUni to give you a basic picture.
ER141
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm in the same position as you: three identical offers from Exeter, Bath and Cardiff. As far as I'm aware Cardiff is quite a bit better than Exeter or Bath for night life. Have you visited them? It might help you make a decision (if you haven't already).
elliewilliams95
Rep:
?
(Original post by ER141)
Hi, I'm in the same position as you: three identical offers from Exeter, Bath and Cardiff. As far as I'm aware Cardiff is quite a bit better than Exeter or Bath for night life. Have you visited them? It might help you make a decision (if you haven't already).
Same course? Yea I visited all of them Haha yea I made my decision a couple of weeks ago but thanks anyway! Have you chosen which one you want yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BigMelz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
Use unistats and read your course reviews from website like WhatUni to give you a basic picture.

These are good sites to use, but remember to check more than one place.
Also, remember that any site with student reviews - including TSR! - can include fake reviews. Good or bad.

I have seen examples of these on Whatuni.
Time for another thread?
ER141
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by elliewilliams95)
Same course? Yea I visited all of them Haha yea I made my decision a couple of weeks ago but thanks anyway! Have you chosen which one you want yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice, which one have you chosen?
I'm studying biological sciences and I've gone for Exeter in the end.
elliewilliams95
Rep:
?
(Original post by ER141)
Nice, which one have you chosen?
I'm studying biological sciences and I've gone for Exeter in the end.
I went for bath in the end I prefer the modules in the course! I have put Exeter as my insurance though so still might end up there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.71%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.57%
I need help with my personal statement (81)
41.12%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.38%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed