ok, new rule

Has to be a NEW thread
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Hello happy people, hows u all doing! Have any of u been reading papers or watching news today? If not i think you all should read this-

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/article.../06232003d.php

turns out that the record industry of america is gonna sue us all for using kazaa! Can the Record industry of america do that to us over here? is that legal-surely they will need prove that we have it and the only way to do that is to hack into our hard drives! What do ppl think?!
i use kaaza lite and how are they suppose to get us esp when there is no spyware on quite a few editions? :confused:
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i use kaaza lite and how are they suppose to get us esp when there is no spyware on quite a few editions? :confused:
I just don't use Kaaza, or any other conventional p2p files sharers for that matter. I use a lovely alternative, which, although containing no search facility, allows higher upload speeds, and specific files, which will never be corrupted due to the lovely peice hashing system.
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Anyone heard of www.mp3search.com?
Is what they do legal?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.92%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.66%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (48)
18.75%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (54)
21.09%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
8.59%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
8.98%

Watched Threads