The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

2 spare rooms available

Hi!

We are three girls entering our third year in 2015/16 and we are looking for two more people to complete our house of five.

There is one double room and one single room available in our Nightingale Shott house, just five minutes from the back gate and ten minutes at most to the centre of Egham.

Drop me a message if you'd like to know more or you are interested in one of the rooms!
Reply 1
Hey, does the room still available? I am looking for a room to move in on Sep.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I wonder whether your room is still available? I will come down next week for viewing. Thx

Original post by caitlinmeatsix
Hi!

We are three girls entering our third year in 2015/16 and we are looking for two more people to complete our house of five.

There is one double room and one single room available in our Nightingale Shott house, just five minutes from the back gate and ten minutes at most to the centre of Egham.

Drop me a message if you'd like to know more or you are interested in one of the rooms!
Hi Caitlin!We are organising a get together for people looking for housemates/ rooms spare on June 2nd at a bar on fulham. It Would be a good opportunity to buddy up or meet some people with a spare room available. Hoping there will be 20-30 like-minded people there to mingle with. If this is of any interest at all, please drop us a text on 07554458311 with your email address and we will give you some more details!Hope your having a great day!Tom&Phil
Hiya, is there a chance that you still have a room available? I would be moving in by 9th October.
Reply 5
I got room.
Reply 6
Original post by kazunekochan13
Hiya, is there a chance that you still have a room available? I would be moving in by 9th October.

Contact me, i got room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending