Cause for concern ?(maths)

Watch this thread
Conservationofmass
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So basically I do further maths, and currently my grades are as follows.
C1-A Past papers
c2-A Past papers.
D1-B/C past papers(3 B's and a C so far)
Fp1-Unsure of as of yet, but I find this easier than decision.
s1-got a D in a mock we did in class(45 marks) not sure if it's because I didn't revise or what.
Is this a good or bad sign as I really want 2 A's overall, however my stats grade is currently quite bad and m1 looks difficult. I do 5 hours a day roughly at home so I want to feel as if It's worth doing so has anyone else been in "this boat" ?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Patrick2810
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I got a D in my mocks (febuary), made up of C1 - E C2 - C S1 - C

Since then I started doing loads of revision, using exam solutions to revise the content and then doing past papers. Now I get consistent mid 60s in c1,c2 and s1

There is hope, you have loads of time.
User1443542
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'd suggest just doing papers and pouring over the markschemes after wards, It works quite well, I found last year, and it's really useful for some of the harder questions/units
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (22)
30.56%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (26)
36.11%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (6)
8.33%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
5.56%
I’m starting to consider my university options (9)
12.5%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.39%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.39%

Watched Threads