The Student Room Group

Applying to Universities in London

Hi Guys,

I am an international transfer student and i'm willing to apply to few business schools located in London. I'm about to apply through UCAS : i've called few universities like Kingston, London South Bank, Royal holloway and Brunell ( now answering so i've emailed them to make sure i can still apply for a business coursework, curriculum and it is still possible for Kingston, London South Bank and Maybe Brunell ( waiting for the reply).

But in fact, I would like to apply to more universities in London, but I didn't find many schools. what schools are good and reachable for my level ( see below)

Regarding my level : I'm currently attending my second and last year in University of technology ( 2 year degree), in Business. I hope I can transfer to a university, and enroll in the third year to do a Bachelor you know. ( credits transferable). So i'm about graduate from this university.

I graduated from High School in 2013, and passed my baccalaureate with Grade B. Average out of 20 : 12,72. Mathematic : 16 out of 20.

Thanks for helping me out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending