kiki37
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Chester and Nottingham Trent. The only bad thing about Chester is that in the third year, there is a biological psychology module and I find that quite challenging. But year one and two at Chester seem much more appealing to me. I'm just worried because I know third year marks make up most of your overall grade. Nottingham Trent's third year seems fantastic, but I don't wanna have two "meh" years and one good one. At Chester I'd have two good years and one "meh" one, it's only the biological module I don't like. Plus I really prefer Chester as a place! It's so lovely there and I just felt like I could visualise myself there. Nottingham doesn't really seem that great, coming from Birmingham it feel that it's similar to Birmingham but not as good. Chester has it's own character which I love! Sooo... Which should I put as my firm choice? Is a bad tied year module really that big a deal?
User1443542
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you think Chester is more you, put Chester as your firm, let Nottingham Trent be your insurance, and then I'm sure come third year, you'll feel more comfortable with the module, and maybe even enjoy it. At the end of it, it's your career, so whilst Trent might be a slight easier third year, you'll probably enjoy it less if you constantly just think of it as Birmingham but ****, and it's a once in a lifetime experience go out and enjoy yourself in chester
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (61)
29.19%
No (148)
70.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise