lubna1998
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, so I am currently considering taking 5 A-levels. Those five being: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics and French. Is this too many to do at once since they're all considered hard?
The reason why I'm taking the five is because I'm not sure which career path I want to take: medicine or engineering with a langauge. Any advice?

Also, if anyone is wondering about my GCSE grades, I'm predicted 9A*s and 3As.
bookworm246love
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lubna1998)
Hey, so I am currently considering taking 5 A-levels. Those five being: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics and French. Is this too many to do at once since they're all considered hard?
The reason why I'm taking the five is because I'm not sure which career path I want to take: medicine or engineering with a langauge. Any advice?

that's fine! my cousin did the same subjects and further maths on top and managed to get 6 A* and is attending imperial college doing medicine! so if you are wiling and capable of that much work, im sure it will be fine! but the work load is a lot! forget friends, family and hobbies, studying is all you will literally do
bump.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lubna1998)

One of my close friend did 5 Alevels, he carried them all even in A2. I guess if you know how to organize your time well you should be fine, I've never heard him complain.. I know people have different abilities and of course it's a hell of a challenge but give it a shot Good luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads