The Student Room Group

My Finance Options...

Hey Everyone!

I'm sure this has been posted thousands of times already but I kind of want someone to help me with my personal finance.

So basically, I completed a HNC course in Scotland which I completed in 2013, where Student Awards Agency for Scotland(SAAS) Paid my tuition fees, and I had a bursary from them. For that Academic year, I did not apply for a student loan as I didn't feel the need for one.
Over the last 2 years(Sep 2013 - April 2015), I have been doing a University degree(BSc Computing) where I have been granted for Tuition Fees(£9000 Per year as I'm studying in London), a Bursary, and of course Student loans(Maximum available). I passed my First year, no problem. But I am now rethinking my options, whilst nearly finishing my second year(Which I am most likely failing due to Personal Health)and I have completely decided that I want to Quit my Second year of University and carry on with the HND follow up of the HNC course I did before in 2011.
I am really worried that SAAS/SLC wont help me fund My HND tuition fees and also the 3rd year of University tuition fees that follows on from that HND and I would just like some clarification on this.
I know I've just wasted 2 years of my life and now have a massive debt, I made a massive mistake and I would really appreciate it if you didn't go on about that part of my query. :smile:

Thank-you for any answers you can give me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending