The Student Room Group

Confused by her interaction - is it me or her?

Right ok, so I know this woman and ive known her for years, although there has always been some awkwardness between to which I can't explain why. So, she's a little shy although mainly I think she lacks a bit of self esteem (walks around, looking down, if we're in a group she tries to almost 'hide' her face with something) although somedays she seems more confident or 'open' than others.
Here's the thing, whenever I enter the room she's in she'll be looking at the door looking at me walking in then as soon as I look at her she turns her head and eyes away from me and goes back to loking at her PC screen. The thing is two other guys go in before me and she'll look at them but them as soon as I look boom immediate look away. I've noticed it again as im about to look at her she'll look away. If I look at her whilst she's walking past, and she notices, she'll avert her eyes.
She seems to kind of ignore me more than others. Not totally ignore me though she's still interacting but slightly less so? It's hard to explain. When I bought something she was asking who I bought the item for, if we're together in a group she'll be more Interacting with me, but if we're alone she'll be less so, even sometimes talk bluntly and serious. If we pass eachother alone she won't say a word to me, other times she will. she mentioned to a couple of us guys about our girlfriends, but whilst she said it she looked at me from the corner of her eye.
She knows I don't have a gf, but that was from about a month ago. Another guy joked about me being not good looking and she laughed. It sounds like she dislikes me a lot right? But the thing is she laughs at things I say when I'm joking, and she calls me sometimes by my full first name, no one does because I'm known by my short name. And saying all this sometimes again when someone else is with us when I'm talking she'll keep very good eye contact and literally won't look else where, that is until some other girl or guy enters the room.
do I freak this girl out or soemthing girls, can you determine a maybe why she's acting like this towards me? Have you had a simliar situation?
thanks.
Reply 1
You're basically just speculating all these things. If you really are interested in her invite her out for a coffee or something or get her number. Its hard to tell if she's interested otherwise.
You never know, try to ask her open questions and see her reaction.Try basic flirt with her, but don't approach her, use your friends "

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I have in the past and she's quite happy to respond albeit sometimes awkward. The thing is the way she is, is probably the way Iam with her a little in terms of my actions/ words, am im only like this because I have feelings for her but that doesn't mean to say she feels the same. I think we are quite similar in personality.
It's probably because she likes you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending