GCSE science case study, help please!!!

Watch
florahill
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I recently did my case study for science which is worth 25% of my grade and I got a D so I get to resit it and I have to do it on nuclear power and I was thinking to do 'do the risks of nuclear power outweigh the benefits' and I want to get a really high mark on it but I don't know how to, I thought i did good last time but obviously not.:confused:
AmmanK1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think 'do the risk of nuclear power outweigh the benefits' is a good topic to pick. I think the key here is you have to put forward a very well balanced argument for both sides with examples backing up your points. Say for example you make a point on the dangers of nuclear power stations you can use Chernobyl or Japan as examples and talk about the half life of the radiation given out and such. I would revise the topic thoroughly beforehand. What exam board are you on btw ?
florahill
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, firstly thank you that was really helpful and I think/hope I've done good this time and I think I'm on ocr? But our case study was 21st century science, our exams are like b1 b2 b3, c1 c2 c3, p1 p2 p3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
14.01%
I'm not sure (29)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (196)
31.56%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.09%
I'm not a current university student (296)
47.67%

Watched Threads