Triple Science GCSE AQA help Watch

NishaDhesi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I just got TSR to ask if anyone has any helpful notes or mindmaps or tips they can give me on how to get A-A*s in all 3 sciences for my Triple Science GCSEs? I do AQA exam board and I'm really struggling as my teachers are rubbish and unhelpful and the exams are like a month away! Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, if you could include what grades you got and your revision methods and timetable please! Any other subjects advise would also be great

Thanks in advance, please please please reply!!
Radk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Three words: CGP REVISION GUIDE

Read it over and over, do the questions in them again and again
Also past papers.
Never had a clue what was going on in gcse physics.
I then proceeded to do thae above and came out with an A*
SianTee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
^ I second that, CGP saved my life at GCSE
cat_Holmes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My-gcsescience.com literally saved my life and helped me get 2 A's and a B even though I am awful at science. The guy who does the videos has a really boring voice but once you get over that he is great. I made notes on his videos and then revised my notes.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Stress head-_-
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NishaDhesi)
Hi, I just got TSR to ask if anyone has any helpful notes or mindmaps or tips they can give me on how to get A-A*s in all 3 sciences for my Triple Science GCSEs? I do AQA exam board and I'm really struggling as my teachers are rubbish and unhelpful and the exams are like a month away! Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, if you could include what grades you got and your revision methods and timetable please! Any other subjects advise would also be great

Thanks in advance, please please please reply!!
have you done the june 2014 further additional papers as mocks or practice or anything?
chloe6126
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
1. If you have it at your school, kerboodle really helped me!! It's basically the AQA science textbooks you'll have at school but online-go through the contents and write down all the stuff you're unsure about and personally, writing down notes on all of the pages I wasn't sure on helped me, but whatever suites you!
2. REVISION APPS. I have the Physics Chemistry and Biology apps by CGP and 'made by education', which all cost money but are SO worth it! (I got mine for Apple)
3. Read through the CGP books
4. Do practise papers and look at what they expect in the mark scheme
I'm only in year 10 but in my first assessment point I got a C in chemistry and biology and a B in physics, but in my second assessment point after using these tips I got an A* in physics and biology and an A in chemistry! hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%