The Student Room Group

Which uni should I choose for Human Recource degree?

So I didn't get into Midwifery and this is my gap year and I decided to go into Business which I was always interested in. I just found out that had I gone into health, I wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. So I want to apply through UCAS extra. Any students that study Human Resource Management or Business and Human Resource Management? What uni- in particularly unis in the midlands i.e BCU, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY OR ASTON UNIVERSITY. Which university is the best in terms of placement, quality of teaching and environment-i.e making friends or how the people on your course are.
Hi there,

We are currently ranked 27 in the university table of tables (an amalgamation of the main three university ranking tables.) 24 places above Coventry and Wolverhampton are not included in the top 123 spots.

Additionally we have ranked in the top ten for graduate employability for the last ten years with many of our graduates earning more than several Russel group universities. We also have over 200 employers visit campus every year such as KPMG, Bentley, Jaguar etc.

Our students speak in high regard of our small leafy campus around five minutes away from the city center, it makes it a lot easier to meet people and make friends with people who aren't on your course.

Good luck in making your decision, we hope to see you at enrollment. :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by sorotity
So I didn't get into Midwifery and this is my gap year and I decided to go into Business which I was always interested in. I just found out that had I gone into health, I wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. So I want to apply through UCAS extra. Any students that study Human Resource Management or Business and Human Resource Management? What uni- in particularly unis in the midlands i.e BCU, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY OR ASTON UNIVERSITY. Which university is the best in terms of placement, quality of teaching and environment-i.e making friends or how the people on your course are.

Hey,
We have quite a few options for Business and Human Resource Management, our Business School is currently an approved Centre of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development, a member of European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) and the Association of UK Business Schools (ABS); which means you go straight into the industry with a chartered qualification. I can't speak for the other universities but I've loved my time at Coventry. The city is the perfect size, meaning everywhere I've ever lived has been well within walking distance of the city centre, the university and local shops. In fact, I've liked it here so much when I finished my undergraduate degree last year, I got a job here & started a research degree at Coventry again this September!

If you're thinking about applying through UCAS Extra, get in touch with our admissions office on: 024 7765 2222 - they'll be able to answer all your questions and let you know what courses have places available on them :smile:

All the best with the big decision & if you've got any questions be sure to let us know.

- Josh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending