The Student Room Group

Year 10 Core Science GCSE 2015

Anyone else got core science gcse exam this year, which science is your strongest and what revision tips do I find the best
Original post by JohnLE

Anyone else got core science gcse exam this year, which science is your strongest and what revision tips do I find the best

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Reply 2
hiii I find biology my strongest, what exam board are you doing?
I did it last year this year I'm Taking ocr b gateway additional science higher tier.
I found that Physics was my strongest and Biology and some of Chemistry were the hardest. Revision tips: Aim to remember details on each topic on the exam- You will need lots of detail in 6 mark question answers and they may ask question about some details about a topic.
Reply 4
Original post by parrot16
I did it last year this year I'm Taking ocr b gateway additional science higher tier.
I found that Physics was my strongest and Biology and some of Chemistry were the hardest. Revision tips: Aim to remember details on each topic on the exam- You will need lots of detail in 6 mark question answers and they may ask question about some details about a topic.

What grade did you get for your core?
Original post by rojda
What grade did you get for your core?

A*
Reply 6
A*

How long before the exam did you start revising? sorry for the qs
Around a month before but have been revising parts of it all year round.
Reply 8
Around a month before but have been revising parts of it all year round.

What grades did you get separately for each subject?
I dont know because I did b1,c1 and p1 in one exam. It didnt say on the results paper.
I also did b2,p2 and c2 in one exam.
I dont know because I did b1,c1 and p1 in one exam. It didnt say on the results paper.
I also did b2,p2 and c2 in one exam.
Oh okay thankyou, and good luck for any of your upcoming exams
Thanks good luck to you too.
Thanks good luck to you too.
Thankyou I'm going to need it!

Quick Reply

Latest