Past paper and AS exams in 8 weeks Watch

Simple_student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is there enough time to do exam papers for now as I have less than 2 months to prepare before my exams. I'm doing AS biology chemistry and maths can someone give a good advise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bobbs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
does any one know when we can access the june 2014 past papers??
kyoti
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bobbs)
does any one know when we can access the june 2014 past papers??
the board usually uploads them on their site after like around a year... you should ask your teacher who will have access them.
kyoti
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Simple_student)
Is there enough time to do exam papers for now as I have less than 2 months to prepare before my exams. I'm doing AS biology chemistry and maths can someone give a good advise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
by now you should know the topics well if you don't understand go back to them complete worksheets (use solomon worksheets for maths) then start past papers in timed conditions try doing papers from other exam boards too. get teachers to mark them, don't waste any free time you have, use it to answer more questions/read articles to get better understanding. Good Luck!
Simple_student
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by kyoti)
by now you should know the topics well if you don't understand go back to them complete worksheets (use solomon worksheets for maths) then start past papers in timed conditions try doing papers from other exam boards too. get teachers to mark them, don't waste any free time you have, use it to answer more questions/read articles to get better understanding. Good Luck!
Thanks man but would it be good if I revise the answer from mark scheme? and in that way it will help me to recall info from other modules

Posted from TSR Mobile
kyoti
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Simple_student)
Thanks man but would it be good if I revise the answer from mark scheme? and in that way it will help me to recall info from other modules

Posted from TSR Mobile
no problem, if the answers are facts then yeah of course you can. sample candidate answers are also provided but don't remember them word for word. use the examiner reports too for subjects like biology as examiners go through each question and say what candidates didn't do well and what they are looking for in answers.
hassansheikh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Start solving past-papers! if you have any problem with the question in the past-papers, get help from the mark-scheme. Even then if you don't understand how to solve it, ask your teacher. Just don't leave any question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed