The Student Room Group

Research Question Help

Hi all,

I'm currently attempting to create my research question for an upcoming assignment, I have finally found the topic I want the question to be based on however I'm slightly unsure on the wording or if it is specific enough etc..

The question I came up with was:

How are hackers a threat to computer and network security, and how can end users and network administrators mitigate the risk?

Could someone please help, as every time I try to reword/change it I end up making it far worse than it was! :mad:

Grant
Reply 1
Why are computer hackers a threat to computer systems and system networks? What can network administrators do to mitigate the risk?
Title seems fine to me.. Can't see why so many people concern themselves with the title, it isn't a PhD.
Reply 3
Your original title is fine. Just take the comma out.
Original post by GrantS508
Hi all,

I'm currently attempting to create my research question for an upcoming assignment, I have finally found the topic I want the question to be based on however I'm slightly unsure on the wording or if it is specific enough etc..

The question I came up with was:

How are hackers a threat to computer and network security, and how can end users and network administrators mitigate the risk?

Could someone please help, as every time I try to reword/change it I end up making it far worse than it was! :mad:

Grant

What course you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending