GrantS508
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

I'm currently attempting to create my research question for an upcoming assignment, I have finally found the topic I want the question to be based on however I'm slightly unsure on the wording or if it is specific enough etc..

The question I came up with was:

How are hackers a threat to computer and network security, and how can end users and network administrators mitigate the risk?

Could someone please help, as every time I try to reword/change it I end up making it far worse than it was! :mad:

Grant
Async
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why are computer hackers a threat to computer systems and system networks? What can network administrators do to mitigate the risk?
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Title seems fine to me.. Can't see why so many people concern themselves with the title, it isn't a PhD.
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your original title is fine. Just take the comma out.
sophieeee15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GrantS508)
Hi all,

I'm currently attempting to create my research question for an upcoming assignment, I have finally found the topic I want the question to be based on however I'm slightly unsure on the wording or if it is specific enough etc..

The question I came up with was:

How are hackers a threat to computer and network security, and how can end users and network administrators mitigate the risk?

Could someone please help, as every time I try to reword/change it I end up making it far worse than it was! :mad:

Grant
What course you doing?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads