The Student Room Group

Would it annoy you if this happened?

So you want to call your S/O, but they don't respond because they've gone to sleep .... would you be mad at that?

My GF isn't mad, but this got me wondering: she wanted to call me yesterday "after I've finished my coursework" (this is a text she sent at 3pm). I was up until 9pm (that's when I fell asleep) and my GF called me twice at 10pm and then sent me a text asking "Have you gone to bed?".

It's safe to assume she knew I fell asleep when I didn't answer, and it's also safe to assume she isn't mad.

I'll obviously give her a call and apologise later today.

Would you be annoyed?
Uhh people need to sleep. What do you have to apologize for? any normal person wouldn't be angry at someone for that.
Reply 2
I would only be annoyed if it were an emergency and I really had to get in contact with them. If it were just for a chit chat, I would be a bit gutted I couldn't talk to them but I wouldn't be mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe a little but i understand I'm not their priority all the time ( to think so would be delusional)
Reply 4
I tend to send my boyfriend a "Hey, I'm going to bed now, sleep well, I'll speak to you tomorrow" text, so he knows, but that's absolutely not a reason to be mad with someone, you were asleep!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending