The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Current student at Llandaff

I'm currently a student at Llandaff doing foundation business management so if anyone has questions about the course or campus (not that I know it amazingly) 😂 but I'll be happy to try to help!
Reply 1
Are you in halls?? I'll be at the Llandaff campus in September, but I have no idea which accomodation to apply for
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
No I live at home so won't be much help here but a girl from my course is staying in Victoria halls and likes them, it's walking distance, a lot of people do walk it, there's also the Met Rider bus which goes right by those halls and outside the uni. If you're have problems getting halls like most did your best bet is to get into a student house in Cathays where a lot of the students do live and they walk to uni from there 😊
You know because you are living at home, how did you go to freshers and how did you meet people etc? I'm really worried about meeting new people🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by gemmabowenxx
You know because you are living at home, how did you go to freshers and how did you meet people etc? I'm really worried about meeting new people🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I didn't go to freshers because I'm a year older so went the year before with my friends (if that makes sense) 😂 meeting people was easy actually like you expect people to be in their groups like from halls but it's not like that, everyone's in the same boat and you literally speak and hang around with anyone you find from your year cos no one really makes proper friends until you've settled in a bit. Like going out to student nights in the week is the only issue but once you make friends in halls it's fine like I live near pontypool so I can't go to cardiff and back in one night that's so much effort 😂 but yeah don't worry about meeting people you honestly will!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending