The Student Room Group

How to move it on with older woman

OK, I guess I'm asking because it's not the normal dating scenario. I can in no way handle marriage, children with a fertile, young woman anyhow, and often am attracted to older women. This one particular woman and me, have chemistry, I think she is gorgeous, though not conventionally, and a lovely person. I'm not sure if she is a single parent or married but she does have a kid, and works, so maybe busy but we see each other about and she sort of flirts with her eyes, and is more friendly than you'd expect given we have long spells not seeing each other. Each time she always recalled me and looks with affection and flirting in her eyes. She's really mysterious to me and I felt a real surge of wanting her the other day when I saw her. This is what I see as the fulfilling sexual relationship, independent of having children, that I have never had and been looking for. Obviously I'm assuming the risk of conception is much lower with a woman of her age. So I always though if I found a woman I really get on with, and she's attractive and older, past more fertile years, it would be ideal. Hope this makes sense. I'm just wondering how to move it on, when I next see her.
Reply 1
So she hasn't actually spoken to you and you haven't spoken to her either? It's pretty obvious that that's the first step in any potential relationship.
Reply 2
No, I said, we know each other already.
Just ask her if she is currently with anyone and if not you would like to take her out to dinner some time.
Original post by DerbyDelilah
Just ask her if she is currently with anyone and if not you would like to take her out to dinner some time.

this all happened 4 years ago ?
Original post by the bear
this all happened 4 years ago ?

Oh. Lol. I didn’t notice the date of post. Well how did it turn out? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending