liammokeefe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, Is anyone planning on stopping in CODE Accommodation, if so what flat number and what date are planning to move in?
Itsgingerhannah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey! I looked at code but I'm not sure about it yet! It looks amazing though. i just don't know if i'll make as many friends as they're all studios :confused:

So i'm considering halls too!
liammokeefe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itsgingerhannah)
Hey! I looked at code but I'm not sure about it yet! It looks amazing though. i just don't know if i'll make as many friends as they're all studios :confused:

So i'm considering halls too!
I've booked mine, that's the only worry I have but I figure I just need to be more sociable and attend more fresher events
Steelerslaura
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I have been living at CODE now for 2 years, I have really enjoyed my time here and I am not going to want to move out. I have made lots of friends, it is great because you can be as sociable as you like and can shut yourself off when you need to get something done. They also have lots of parties and events meaning you get to meet all your new neighbours. I would certainly recommend CODE as a place to live to anyone, I lived in halls my first year and hated sharing kitchens, being able to just have my mess to clean up is a lot easier. I have heard that because of the recent open days they are nearly full so you should book very soon to live here.
sawyatt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by liammokeefe)
I've booked mine, that's the only worry I have but I figure I just need to be more sociable and attend more fresher events
Have you already accepted the tenancy agreement online? If not, is there anyway you could cancel your booking and take over mine? I no longer want the room I reserved but I already signed the agreement so need to find a new tenant asap. It's a Deluxe Studio on Western Road, £110 a week including bills.
sawyatt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If anyone is considering booking at CODE.. I have a Deluxe Studio on Western Road which I need taking off my hands.. I have decided I want to move into halls instead so need to find another tenant before 24th April!! It's £110 a week including bills. If interested please reply!
liammokeefe
Rep:
?
(Original post by sawyatt)
Have you already accepted the tenancy agreement online? If not, is there anyway you could cancel your booking and take over mine? I no longer want the room I reserved but I already signed the agreement so need to find a new tenant asap. It's a Deluxe Studio on Western Road, £110 a week including bills.
I've already signed and payed my deposit, sorry :/
bendyson
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If anyone is considering booking at CODE.. I have a Deluxe Studio on Western Road which I need taking off my hands.. I have decided I want to move into halls instead so need to find another tenant before 24th April!! It's £110 a week including bills. If interested please reply!
Hi, I'd might be interesting depending on which block your flat is?
sawyatt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bendyson)
Hi, I'd might be interesting depending on which block your flat is?
its in Block D, room 53!
JordanC55
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is Code good socially?
Laura2512
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey everyone, I have lived at CODE for 2 years now and would 100% recommend it! It is brilliant and don't worry about being alone or isolated, you can make it as sociable as you like, you can meet people all the time. They have lots of communal space where you can meet people and hold regular parties.
sawyatt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a Deluxe Studio reserved in CODE Student Accomodation on a Western Road, Leicester starting in September for 2015/2016.

I have decided that I no longer want the room and want to move in to halls instead so I urgently need to find a new tenant for the room at CODE.

The rent is £110 a week, including all bills. The room is like a flat and has its own kitchen, en suite, double bed and living area.

If if anyone is interested please reply as I urgently need to get a new tenant, ideally before 24th April!Image
onkeys
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hey everyone, i've put my deposit down for Code, and my room is in A-block on floor G, anyone anywhere near me? it'd be good to get to know some people haha! Have a great day everybody
hannahzella
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im staying @ Code, Im Block C, Floor 2!
Maleeha Choudri
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
if there is anybody that is looking for accommodation i have a spare studio apartment if anybody is interested
upperton road
comfortable double bed
kitchen
ensuite
broadband
£119 with electricity included
secure surronding
gym
cinema room
and much much more
please contact as soon as possible if you or anybody you know is looking for accommodation!!!!
Niamhthompson97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm in block E floor 3!
KRana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a Deluxe Studio reserved in CODE Student Accomodation on a Western Road, Leicester starting in September for 2015/2016.

I have decided that I no longer want the room and want to move in to halls instead so I urgently need to find a new tenant for the room at CODE.

The rent is £110 a week, including all bills. The room is like a flat and has its own kitchen, en suite, double bed and living area.

If if anyone is interested please reply as I urgently need to get a new tenant, ideally before 24th April!Image
Is this room still available? I will happily take the room!
KRana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is this room still available?
KRana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Is this room still available?

I have the deposit and everything ready
KRana
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I am looking for a room for Code Accommodation. Does anyone have a room that they no longer want? - Preferably the Deluxe Studio (£110) however I may be interested in other studios!

If you are please get back to me urgently

Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.1%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.21%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (96)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.32%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.88%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.33%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (100)
11.1%
Financial worries (62)
6.88%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.55%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.22%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.89%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (87)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (74)
8.21%

Watched Threads