The Student Room Group

I am about to do the craziest thing I have ever done.. What is yours?

So I don't know what you guys think about this...

So I am 20 years old female and a year ago accepted I was bisexual. In October of last year I was randomly on Omegle, this like webcam pairing thing, just for boredom, nothing sexual

I met this girl from Paris and we hit it off. She told me she was bi too and we flirted a hella a lot

Last month we talked about meeting and I went for it and booked tickets to Paris. I am staying in a hostel and plan to not really pressure it, so will focuss on having a good solo trip

My family won't know cause I am away on Erasmus

Was this crazy? I do feel a little nervous but...

So whats the craziest thing uve done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Move to London by myself.
Moving in with someone I barely knew

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that feeling. Except I went and did what you did on a larger scale. I went to go visit a girl in China after talking with her online.
(edited 9 years ago)
I said i did my homework when i didn't :wink:
Original post by Malevolent
I know that feeling. Except I went and did what you did on a larger scale. I went to go visit a girl in China after talking with her online.

How did that go?
Original post by Lollypop0
How did that go?

The less said the better
The less said the better

What happened?
Well where do I start...

Go abroad travelling by myself. Actually move abroad with my then boyfriend only for it to fall apart and then leave said place and boyfriend by myself.... 10,000 miles away.

Good luck with the meet up, I hope it pays off!
Original post by Anonymous
So I don't know what you guys think about this...

So I am 20 years old female and a year ago accepted I was bisexual. In October of last year I was randomly on Omegle, this like webcam pairing thing, just for boredom, nothing sexual

I met this girl from Paris and we hit it off. She told me she was bi too and we flirted a hella a lot

Last month we talked about meeting and I went for it and booked tickets to Paris. I am staying in a hostel and plan to not really pressure it, so will focuss on having a good solo trip

My family won't know cause I am away on Erasmus

Was this crazy? I do feel a little nervous but...

So whats the craziest thing uve done?

i bought a calculator which only has solar power ?
I'm about to move to Leeds even though I don't have any reason to other than that I've been there a few times and I liked it.

Sometimes the craziest things are the best life choices. As long as you're safe (meet in a public place etc) then there's a limit to how wrong things can go and if you're lucky then something really good could come out of it.
Original post by MissDavies
I'm about to move to Leeds even though I don't have any reason to other than that I've been there a few times and I liked it.

Sometimes the craziest things are the best life choices. As long as you're safe (meet in a public place etc) then there's a limit to how wrong things can go and if you're lucky then something really good could come out of it.

I totally agree. If I plan everything and stick to my normal choices then nothing exciting can happen
The less said the better

Was it a guy? Don't say it was a guy
I bet it was a guy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I said i did my homework when i didn't :wink:

Oooooh, we got a badass over here!
Reply 15
Bought a one-way ticket to Australia whilst extremely drunk.
Original post by Reue
Bought a one-way ticket to Australia whilst extremely drunk.

Did you go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Lollypop0

Hell yeah

Attachment not found

Christmas day on Bondi Beach.
Craziest thing to date is probably my accepting a job on the psychiatric ward next-door to the one I stayed on five years ago. :lol:
wow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending