Comparative constitutional law presentation HELP!! Watch

haraliz
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay so for my comparative constitutional law module I have to do a presentation that counts as 50% of my grade. I will admit that by all means it is not my strongest subject and I am positively pooping myself about it as I have just received the question through and I don't know what way to go about it! Any help would be amazing!!

Question:
Critically assess the influence of comparative and international human rights law on the constitutional protection of human rights in a country of your choice focusing on one particular right.
Guidance:
1. Choose a Constitution – you can choose any country but do ensure that you are able to access enough information about the particular constitution to be able to prepare this assessment.
2. Choose a particular human right protected in the country you have chosen – this can be a right which falls into any of the categories or generations of rights as discussed in class (Civil and Political/Economic, Social and Cultural/ Collective).
GeneralStudent95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by haraliz)
Okay so for my comparative constitutional law module I have to do a presentation that counts as 50% of my grade. I will admit that by all means it is not my strongest subject and I am positively pooping myself about it as I have just received the question through and I don't know what way to go about it! Any help would be amazing!!

Question:
Critically assess the influence of comparative and international human rights law on the constitutional protection of human rights in a country of your choice focusing on one particular right.
Guidance:
1. Choose a Constitution – you can choose any country but do ensure that you are able to access enough information about the particular constitution to be able to prepare this assessment.
2. Choose a particular human right protected in the country you have chosen – this can be a right which falls into any of the categories or generations of rights as discussed in class (Civil and Political/Economic, Social and Cultural/ Collective).
Probably would be easiest to look at US Constitution, Bill of Rights and consider how Freedom of Speech (Art 1 Bill of Rights) was influenced by other international treaties and constitutional protections. You would be looking at Anglo influences on the US Constitution etc.

I don't do comparative constitutional law so I can't answer in any further detail.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (135)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (204)
26.81%
Not great so far... (273)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (149)
19.58%

Watched Threads