Huckleberry Finn and Catcher in the Rye eassay.

Watch
monikaax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys so I'm doing an english lit and lang essay on thhe Catcher in the Rye and The adventures of Huckleberry Finn. In my essay I have to explore the theme of rejection of morals, religion and society's expectations. I'm doing everything in my power to make it better but at the moment my essay is 17/40 and that is terrible . I'm aiming for a band 6 (A) and i think that is 35/40 marks. If anyone can help me I will be so so thankful. I'm desperate
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by monikaax)
Hey guys so I'm doing an english lit and lang essay on thhe Catcher in the Rye and The adventures of Huckleberry Finn. In my essay I have to explore the theme of rejection of morals, religion and society's expectations. I'm doing everything in my power to make it better but at the moment my essay is 17/40 and that is terrible . I'm aiming for a band 6 (A) and i think that is 35/40 marks. If anyone can help me I will be so so thankful. I'm desperate
I could mark it and give you some heavily advised feedback, in order to make you improve?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (57)
66.28%
I don't have everything I need (29)
33.72%

Watched Threads