The Student Room Group

How to prepare for Chemistry EMPA? ***2015***

I was wondering what I need to do to prepare for the question paper. I am okay with the experiments but I am really not good at answering the questions.

I have heard its on titration, so any idea what type of questions could come up?
Reply 1
Original post by FREYA2898
I was wondering what I need to do to prepare for the question paper. I am okay with the experiments but I am really not good at answering the questions.

I have heard its on titration, so any idea what type of questions could come up?

Titration is the first experiment and they normally only ask about one marker on the first experiment. They mainly ask about the second experiment. Then there is a section on just normal calculations and a section which tests out your practical skills. We have done about 3 Empa papers and they all follow that procedure.
Reply 2
Original post by FREYA2898

Have you tried past papers? Most of my friends just spent a lot of their times doing loads of past papers, and ended up getting As.

Quick Reply