I'm scared I'm going to fail GCSE Music Watch

fairystories
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I just found out that I'm going to have to rerecord nearly all of my music coursework (60% of the final grade) but I don't think its going to be good enough to get me an A, which is my predicted grade. I'm so worried about my grade, I'm playing piano for my coursework but I'm a beginner, and I'm scared that even if I work really hard it won't be enough. Its really stressing me out and preventing me from doing other revision because I'm worrying about it so much. Does anyone have any good tips for staying calm throughout this?
Midnightmemories
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fairystories)
I just found out that I'm going to have to rerecord nearly all of my music coursework (60% of the final grade) but I don't think its going to be good enough to get me an A, which is my predicted grade. I'm so worried about my grade, I'm playing piano for my coursework but I'm a beginner, and I'm scared that even if I work really hard it won't be enough. Its really stressing me out and preventing me from doing other revision because I'm worrying about it so much. Does anyone have any good tips for staying calm throughout this?
What exam board are you on?
fairystories
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Midnightmemories)
What exam board are you on?
OCR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads