The Student Room Group

Meeting a girl from Tinder at the weekend. HELP!

Urm ... I have a date with a girl I've met on Tinder this Friday and I am completely terrified. I haven't dated in 3 years and she is absolutely gorgeous.

I am nervous in case she doesn't like me despite us getting on well texting and becoming Facebook friends.

My main concern is that she won't find me attractive as I tend to detag all of the horrendous pictures of myself on Facebook.

It's so weird because we have lots of friends in common and live in a small town but we have never met.

I will
Reply 1
Don't worry you should be fine :smile: where abouts are you meeting ? in a public place right?
I'm sure she has horrendous photos that she's untagged herself from too, everyone does.
It's a trap!!!!
It will be alright. You get on well with the girl.

Attraction is a heck of a lot more to do with than what you look like, or how much money you have in the bank (Controversial on TSR actually lets add another one in there. How tall you are). For lasses anyway, with the exception of online dating....So mate. She fancies you from your photo`s she likes you enough to want to meet up with you. Id say its game on.

Remember to act as you have done on text and phone calls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending