Recieved all the offers but not a single interview? Watch

Yasirm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I am concerned now that I haven't received a single interview from any university so far. I received all my offers from the universities I have choose. Why do you think this is? It's late march and I am seriously getting concerned. What should I do?
r-t
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't understand why you are concerned if you have received all your offers without an interview. most people would be glad not to have had an interview yet still received offers. I didn't have any interviews for the universities I applied to either and one was quite a good university
la95
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yasirm)
So I am concerned now that I haven't received a single interview from any university so far. I received all my offers from the universities I have choose. Why do you think this is? It's late march and I am seriously getting concerned. What should I do?
What have you applied for? Many courses don't require interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fkcigclrc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most universities don't interview for many of their courses. If you have had offers then they have based their judgement on the content of your application.
Yasirm
Rep:
?
(Original post by la95)
What have you applied for? Many courses don't require interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First choice was Computer Science at Greenwich and second choice was Queens Mary.
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
First choice was Computer Science at Greenwich and second choice was Queens Mary.
I applied for Greenwich but for a different course and wasn't asked for an interview
Yasirm
Rep:
?
Alright, thanks for the information. It really helped a lot.
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.56%
No (99)
74.44%

Watched Threads