Diligence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
GCSEs are fast approaching! Would it be increasingly difficult to achieve 9A*s if you only started light revision from the beginning of March? In other words, there's only 5/6 weeks left till exams, if I revised 4-6 hours a day and 8hrs on weekends from now, would it still be possible to achieve 9A*s?
QueenGeek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Diligence)
GCSEs are fast approaching! Would it be increasingly difficult to achieve 9A*s if you only started light revision from the beginning of March? In other words, there's only 5/6 weeks left till exams, if I revised 4-6 hours a day and 8hrs on weekends from now, would it still be possible to achieve 9A*s?
I am striving to achieve a similar proportion of A*s. I recently started revising at the start of march too, 5 hours on each weekday and 10 hours on weekends. I think it'd be definitely possible to achieve it, just make sure you create adequate revision notes, flash cards and do lots of past papers
Diligence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by QueenGeek)
I am striving to achieve a similar proportion of A*s. I recently started revising at the start of march too, 5 hours on each weekday and 10 hours on weekends. I think it'd be definitely possible to achieve it, just make sure you create adequate revision notes, flash cards and do lots of past papers
I really hope so How much progress have you made? I'm still yet to complete all my notes.
Also, would you say it is ideal to to revise 4-6hrs at this stage?
QueenGeek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Diligence)
I really hope so How much progress have you made? I'm still yet to complete all my notes.
Also, would you say it is ideal to to revise 4-6hrs at this stage?
Have made revision material for Maths, English, Humanities, some for Geography & Sciences! Still got lots left to do! :cool: And I think 4-6 hours is perfectly acceptable at this stage if you want not good, but great grades!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.82%
No I haven't decided yet (41)
20.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed