Original post by PapiLanez
why did pakistan lose to australia.

ffs

Because we can't bat to save our lives :mad:
Original post by cake_lover
Mango lassi ftw!

Can you speak Urdu?
Original post by coolgirlaamy
Yeah i think it's just that general area in pakistan where everyone is mostly arain

I'm Arain and I found out today that we are of Persian origin. I don't know if I'm being dumb, but this could explain the light skin... (just an assumption)
Because we can't bat to save our lives :mad:

Please don't even! Just don't start! I've been sad cos of that from days now! :|
Reply 64
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Can you speak Urdu?

Yep, and Punjabi

and some Hindi :awesome:
Original post by Incubator
I'm Arain and I found out today that we are of Persian origin. I don't know if I'm being dumb, but this could explain the light skin... (just an assumption)

OMG! I'm also Arian. Tbh I couldn't care less about the caste system. But I hate the fact that Jutts are so vain about it.
Reply 66

It is very debated, I read we descent from Muhammed bin Qasim's army when he invaded India.

I'm Arain too. apparently that's nonsense and isn't backed up by any evidence.

It is very debated, I read we descent from Muhammed bin Qasim's army when he invaded India.

That's also been disproven by DNA evidence. Punjabi Muslims are obsessed with claiming foreign ancestry.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep, and Punjabi

and some Hindi :awesome:

Haha so can I! Punjabi is the most fun one tho! Urdu is more adbi and posh one. Do you normally speak in Urdu or Punjabi with your parents?
Reply 69
Yes, born and raised in Britain, but ethnically and my parents are from Pakistan.

Why do you think there are so many Paki grooming gangs ?
Reply 70
Please don't even! Just don't start! I've been sad cos of that from days now! :|

The annoying thing is India has some awesome batsmen. Imagine a team with Indian batsmen and Pakistani bowlers. :drool:
The annoying thing is India has some awesome batsmen. Imagine a team with Indian batsmen and Pakistani bowlers. :drool:

Its so true. I must say Indian batsmen are good! Hate the fact that Virat Kholi exists! Haha not good for my Green shirts you know. But yepp! A team with Pakistani bowlers and Indian batsmen will do wonders! Omg, don't even talk about Wahab Riaz and oh Saeed Ajmal!
OMG! I'm also Arian. Tbh I couldn't care less about the caste system. But I hate the fact that Jutts are so vain about it.

Either way I'm not too bothered. I have Persian family lmao
Original post by Ravenous

That's also been disproven by DNA evidence. Punjabi Muslims are obsessed with claiming foreign ancestry.

I don't know. It's just weird because my family looks way different to Mirpuris etc lol
Either way I'm not too bothered. I have Persian family lmao

Lool. So wait, are you Pakistani Arian or Arab Arian? If your'e Pakistani Arian, let's be happy about the fact that we are Pakistanis! Don't tell me you like the fact/assumption that Arians have background of Persians. Not that anything is wrong with it but I'm just happy and content being a Pakistani.
Lool. So wait, are you Pakistani Arian or Arab Arian? If your'e Pakistani Arian, let's be happy about the fact that we are Pakistanis! Don't tell me you like the fact/assumption that Arians have background of Persians. Not that anything is wrong with it but I'm just happy and content being a Pakistani.

Pakistani. I'm happy with being Pakistani, but honestly we've got such a bad reputation. I don't want to say anything bad about a particular set of people but I believe that we have a bad image because of them...
I'll give you a clue, *cough* some people from Bradford :rolleyes:
Reply 76
Original post by Ravenous

That what I think too. Even if we did, we'd still have mixed with the Punjabi population, therefore I'm a proud Punjaban :bhangra:
Reply 77
Haha so can I! Punjabi is the most fun one tho! Urdu is more adbi and posh one. Do you normally speak in Urdu or Punjabi with your parents?

Urdu, but my parent speak in Punjabi with each other and most guests. I started speaking Punjabi a few months back to make sure my Punjabi is as good as my Urdu. Still needs improving though a bit :/

I love Punjabi, such an awesome language!
I don't know. It's just weird because my family looks way different to Mirpuris etc lol

Lol but Mirpuris can also look completely different to each other.

I only know of this Arain origin stuff cause I was interested in finding out our background a few years ago, so I did some research :cool: I thought we were descended from Arabs or Persians too at one point.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 79
Would you call someone from back home "freshie"? Would you marry from there?

Quick Reply

Latest