Girlfriend gets no pleasure from sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm a 19 guy in my first sexual relationship and, unfortunately, my girlfriend gets no pleasure from sex. She enjoys it when I use my fingers/tongue, but intercourse does nothing for her. I am her second sexual partner, and she's told me that it was no better with her first, but I still feel like it's more likely my fault than hers. Although she's unaware of it, I'd never had sex with anyone else before her, so I have little experience/knowledge of what I should be doing.

Do girls normally tend to enjoy it as much as guys do? Is there anything she or I could do that would help?
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Actual intercourse itself is often much less pleasurable for women than manual/oral stimulation. So it's pretty common. Have you tried different positions with her? Some might feel better than others for her

(And just as a side note, consider yourself lucky that's she's openly admitted to not getting much pleasure from sex, I know a lot of girls who just pretend and fake orgasms just for the sake of not having to tell their boyfriends they don't enjoy it!!).
chocoholic_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is fairly normal. Only 30% of women actually enjoy vaginal sex to the extent that they can orgasm. One thing you can do is try manually stimulating her (or asking her to stimulate herself) during sex.
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's pretty standard. Stimulate her during sex, try different positions and etc
thisistheend
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is something called a penis extender. google it on Lovehoney.co.uk
poohat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It isnt normal and I dont know why people are saying otherwise. There is a huge difference between "preferring clitoral to vaginal stimulation and not being able to orgasm from penetrative sex", and "not enjoying penetrative sex". Whether the issue lies with the girl, or with the OP not being very good in bad is unclear, but regardless, in a healthy relationship both people will enjoy having sex with each other.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads