studentriz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello,
I have applied for accommodation (I have an unconditional offer and have chosen Liverpool as my uni) in Jan however nothing has happened since. How long, on average, does it take for them to reply to accommodation applications?
neildoherty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by studentriz)
Hello,
I have applied for accommodation (I have an unconditional offer and have chosen Liverpool as my uni) in Jan however nothing has happened since. How long, on average, does it take for them to reply to accommodation applications?
I got this email from them yesterday -

'Thank you for your email. I can see that you applied for accommodation on 18/03/2015.

Unconditional students will be sent a room offer from mid April onwards. This team hoped to begin to send this information to students from late February onwards, I apologise for the delay in this. This team recommends that students check their emails and spam and junk folders on a regular basis for a room offer.'
studentriz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by neildoherty)
I got this email from them yesterday -

'Thank you for your email. I can see that you applied for accommodation on 18/03/2015.

Unconditional students will be sent a room offer from mid April onwards. This team hoped to begin to send this information to students from late February onwards, I apologise for the delay in this. This team recommends that students check their emails and spam and junk folders on a regular basis for a room offer.'
Ah, right! Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads