Lauraleeh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just had my FCP interview at CSM yesterday and it just seemed so weird! The course leader barely even looked at my portfolio so I just have no idea how he's going to judge me on whether I should get in or not...has anyone else had this, or people who've got into that course what did you do in the interview?
sairawr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had my interview for FCP at CSM a few weeks ago and it was terrible. Quite a few others felt the same. They barely looked at our portfolios after making us wait so long and a few people got rejected straight up without even having their portfolios looked at simply because they didn't have foundations, even though they were aware which applicants didn't hold foundation diplomas prior to being called for an interview.

Really put me off the course and they were also very passive and dismissive towards me which made me think twice about what I wanted from a course like that. I've been given an offer for another course as CSM so going to steer in that direction instead.

What was your individual interview like?
melanie_leh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for whether Im even getting an interview or not :/ currently doing the IPF course at LCF and everyone else in my course who applied got rejected ....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
    All 6 Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads