Zionists are pushing the West into war with Russia Watch

Bro Vidz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This new cold war with Russia was for the most part pushed by America's Jews.

• Victoria Nuland (Jewish) openly admitted to spending billions in Ukraine on Democracy programs
  • America backed a violent coup of Ukraine's leader that the Jewish media portrayed as non-violent and being Democratic.
  • The Jewish media vilify Russia and the pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine, but it's actually their Kiev backed government who are the one's killing civilians and destroying their homes.
  • Leaked phone calls reveal they picked Ukraine's Prime Minister, who happens to be Jewish... what kind of Democracy is that?
  • Shortly after the puppet government was put into place, Ukraine takes out a massive loan to the Jewish IMF.
  • Obama's administration is heavily Jewish, as was Bush and Clinton's.

Why are people so blind as to what is going on? So easily the Jews turn us against each other, just as they did in WW2 a conflict that was largely caused by the rise and spread of Communism (Putin even admitted the first USSR was largely Jewish) Jews were even trying to spark a revolution in Germany which goes ignored. Never do people ask what the Jews did to the Germans, and why there is so much anti-Semitism in Eastern-Europe comes from their role in Communism.

I wish the people of Ukraine would wake up they are being used.
Bro Vidz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Please watch Nathanael Kapners videos series on the Ukraine conflict. He was born and raised a Talmudic Jew but converted to Christianity and now helps expose these Zionists.

Generals match to a Neocon tune

America hit's dead end in Ukraine

Ukraine's flase flag shootdown

America's lies on Ukraine

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads