Zameyyyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi
I wanted to study psychology at uni but recently I've been really interested in law and criminal law. i want to change my course to do psychology with law at university but i was debating whether i should complete a psychology degree then do law conversion course thing or just straight go into psychology with law
what would be better because i don't understand that difference it will make for those two routes
Thankyou for any help )
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on what you are more likely to go into after graduating. Kent do a course that does both qualifications too
iammichealjackson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If theres a course where you can get accredited degrees in both subjects that would be good. After googling this, the kent course mentioned above is actually a four year course.

Worth remembering that converstion courses are not covered under the student loan, so it would have to be privately funded. The only exception is four year courses that you apply for from UCAS (then the student loan system supports you for four years).

I'd make sure you really know what your getting yourself into though for law. Criminal law seems to be one of those areas that everyone seems to be intersted in, but is actually not that common to break into.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
68.8%
No I haven't decided yet (23)
18.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.8%

Watched Threads