nickdavies1996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who's studying Criminology at the start of the 2015/2016 year at Northumbria University? Be good to know some people before I start!
Shonafran
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I will be going into my 3rd year of this course at Northumbria when you begin, it's a great course, you'll love it!
Northumbria University
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nickdavies1996)
Who's studying Criminology at the start of the 2015/2016 year at Northumbria University? Be good to know some people before I start!
Hi Nick,

Welcome to Northumbria - we look forward to seeing you in September! Keep an eye out on the student room in the Northumbria forum for criminology students, and also keep an eye out on facebook.

Will you be moving into student accommodation?

Sarah
lucykimp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i am!
nickdavies1996
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi Sarah, yes I have applied for student accomodation, Liberty Quay is my first choice. Can't wait for September!
Northumbria University
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Sarah, yes I have applied for student accomodation, Liberty Quay is my first choice. Can't wait for September!
Exciting!

Our Students' Union also has an event for Freshers Week with over 1,400 down as attending already, so if you're on Facebook that will be worth checking out over the coming months!

Sarah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise