FallenVoltage
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My girlfriend, who is currently in Grade 12 of high-school in Canada, received a conditional offer from Coventry University stating the following:
This offer is subject to you obtaining Obtain Pass OACs or equivalent (High School graduates) with 60% from 5 or more 12th grade subjects
Instead of 5 Grade 12 subjects, if she were to achieve more than 70-80% in four Grade 12 subjects, and over 80-90% in a Grade 11 subject, do you think the university would still fulfill their offer?

If she exceeds the required mark in 4 Grade 12 subjects, however, since the universities ask for Maths and she is unable to take Grade 12 Maths, would her achieving over 80% in Grade 11 Maths lessen her chances by a lot?

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on this or any previous experiences in this regard.

Thanks.
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I think the university would accept her. I live near coventry and they will be more than flexible in their entry requirements so I don't think you had anything to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads